Sunday 6 July 2014

         I came to remember something important that have change me to a new era...about my dear friends name Saravanan which I new from standard 3 till standard 5...
  
        Whether you realised it or not you have become the biggest turning point in my life. When you cry because your mark is not as you expected i don't realise how does it feel if you don't get a good mark... 

        When your father was transferred to to another city we lost contact but i still can remember the promise that you and me have make on the last day. That promise that make sure that i good mark in my studies...

Thank you my dear Friend if it not for you i won't 
be where i standing now...

I hope that soon or later i can meet....
i will always look for you till i meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment